Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I feel so tired so alone

Sometime i jus think did i really very stupid why i always care about my friend why i want to be good to my friend even they scold me hit me talking about my bad things also i never say anything or angry wit them.


Sometime my friend will scold me stupid crazy cause always care about other people care about my friend.But i dun know why my friend will think like this,jus open ur mind ok dun jus thinking about urself think about when u is alone and no friend.

I always did the best thing for my friend,give them punch ply hit scold i also never get angry.I always do some stupid things do somthing that make me feel so shy,but i do this jus wanna my friend happy everyday laugh everyday.But diffrent is my friend never think about it they smile they laugh but they always scold me like a dog.I din say i wanna get sonthing back from them but i jus want a real friend no a friend they always scold me.

Sometime when i saw my friend talking i want to join them,but everytime when i join them they also scold me say me 搭蓬kia but wat i do also they join me then i would not say anything.Is tat really i so stupid evrytime do the best things for my friend always be good for my friend.why sometime my friend will be good for me,but sometime diffrent.

I feel so tired i really want to cry even wat i do also useless know body will know me no body will think about me no body share wit me.I think i have a best friend tat always care about me but diffrent he never think about me he always be cool to me.I'm feel so alone no body will know wat i doing and wat i thinking.....................................................

No comments: