Friday, August 21, 2009

My World

My world
is a lonely world.
Nobody will care about me
and nobody will know wat i think.
Everyday when
I come to school I will
bring a friendly heart and
bring a happy heart.
I want all
my friend happy everyday
even i do the foolish things the stupid things
I just wanna my friend smile but nobody will know it.
Everyday when i start talking,
I must give my friend scold or anything.
May be the best way to make my friend happy is
leave them away stop talking wit them and doing anything in class.
May be this is my real world,
no friend,no life,no meaningful,
just a lonely world only me there.
But i hope,
and i wish GOD will
give my friend a happy heart
smile everyday and will not be sad again.

1 comment:

SkYjuic3 said...

well,
hi thr,
whut i saw in ur blog,
everything, ALL r negative.


if u keep write such negative stuff,
u will keep ur mind negative too.



well,
d main stuff to solve a problem is action.
wrtite whut u hate, whut u dun wan happen in blog cnt help anything.
but keep remind u ~



well,
i dunno whut exactly happen on u
u jz 15 years old ( should b ? pmr )
still a long road to walk~
dun keep everything negative friend.


well,
my hotmail.
ops_skyjuicy@hotmail.com


im glad to b ur friend.
ciaoZ