Thursday, August 20, 2009

I get my real answer

Today morning my friend talk about tomoro got go school or not
then sundenlly a my friend(poh wai) ask me for tomoro got come to school ma
then i say yes i got then another girl say
u come or din come also dun have people care de la.
This really let me know the answer of the question in my heart long time
now i already know my freind never care about me also
now i know i jus only a little ant in thier heart i will tell myself
tat when u got best thing they must be good to u but
when u dun have best thing to share wit them
they sure will not care to u.
after tat i think about pmr i ask my friend beside me
and in front of me did u start do revision
they say no and they continue talking about
the cd (bleach)
i scold them and say want pmr liao only got 52 days still wan watch tv
then sundelly got a guy ( kum yuan) he say
not nit read de la ply is ply read is another diffrent thing
he always talk about good thing like healty and 大道理
but he never know he also the people like tat.
Then i heard my friend say want go ply
badminton then i say i wan to go too
(becuz i wan 发泄 i very tired becuz of friend problem)
Then when i ply badminton i saw my form 4 friend Eileen.
she is a very kind girl she also very smart and beutiful too.
After tat we start ply badminton i use all my energy to ply i hit
the ball as hard as i can i wan try to forget everything
but now i know i cant i jus only can calm down myself.

No comments: