Saturday, October 10, 2009

I'm so angry

I'm so angry today.

Today my church got cooking aktiviti.

I'm non stop taking pic wit them

but got one of my fucking friend say

keep ur mouth shup la

u din do anything also.

everytime when we doing project

or anything he also dun have help us

but he always wan to be the head

i hate the people like this

like a shit sucker

i really very angry now

i really wan to kill him

kill the bastard

he think he is the best

is the funnies

is the popular

but dun have people see he real face

cuz he wearing a very big mask .

But someday i must

take the mask away

i wan everybody see his real face

he jus a sucker bastard idiot stupid sohai jibai lanjiao chao ji bai

2 comments:

❤ Lyzelle 林雨涵 said...

喂啊_

不要因为他影响自己心情_

不要那么在意他的动作_

开心点啦_

你真的需要冷静_

王儿 said...

Hei, brother! Mine your language and sentence ok.
Just do what you think it will please God.